Sunday, March 15, 2015

LUCK banner



Okay, so I've been on a banner kick lately :)  I actually created this one last month, but was saving it to share with you for St. Patrick's Day.  I kept it quite simple. 
(chipboard letters, glitter, burlap paper, pages from an old book, jute, flowers, buttons, charm).
 
I have a darling little 5 year old boy with RED hair (only he'll tell you it's orange, not red).  He was born in March as well and I've always thought of him as my own little lucky Leprichan.  He holds a special place in my heart and loves snuggles and hugs (which I soak in!!).  He is sweet, kind and very tender hearted (not what is often referred to as a typical red head).  He makes me smile and laugh AND he has a Big Head (size wise)...lol.  His face is so adorable, and full of freckles, it reminds me of a puppies face.  I laugh every time I look through my photos, cause I have tons of pictures of his head (and face) ... lol!
 
Wishing you all the best of LUCK this fun holiday!
 
 
I thought a small chunky charm with gold nuggets would bring a little extra fun to the banner.

 
 


No comments: