Sunday, October 20, 2013

Gatefold Occasions Mini Album (Oct Ladies Night)

I have been MIA for a bit ... finalizing all the details to my website.  And yes, it is up and ready!

www.sharinashack.com

 
However, I am still teaching mini ablum classes locally, here in Cedar City, Utah.  This months "Ladies Night" mini album is called the Gatefold Occasion Mini.  It can be made using any paper or theme you choose (as with most of my albums), but I've done it up for this fun Halloween season.  As usual, it is packed with pockets, flips, flaps, and tags.  Join me this Thursday evening, October 24th from 6-9pm at JoAnns.

 If you are unable to attend but would still like to make this album, pop on over to my website, where you can purchase the pattern there and create it on your own time.  All patterns are pdf format and have written directions, as well as, photos for every step.  Here is the link for this pattern.  Happy scrapping!




 



 

No comments: