Monday, January 27, 2014

Vintage Mailbox and Letter Bundle Mini Album

 
Hello everyone ... I am so excited to share this project with you!  It turned out even more darling than I imagined.  I was hoping to do a Valentines project using the papers from my local craft store, but they never came in ... so I took a different route and decided to go 'vintage.'  The lid lifts open, like a older style mailbox would, and the mini album fits inside.  The mini album was designed to resemble a stack of old love letters!
 
For those of you who live local to Cedar City, Utah ... this is the Ladies Night for this month, so save the date:  February 13th from 6-9pm.  Sign up at JoAnn's.
 
For those who do not live locally, the pattern for this mini album and mailbox is available on my website ... there are two purchase options also.  You can purchase the Vintage Mailbox and Letter Bundle Mini album here ... or ... just the pattern for the Letter Bundle Mini Album here.




 
Papers are DCWV "Dear Jane", key and key hole are Tim Holtz, the rest is extra ribbons from my stash and home made flowers.
 
As always thanks and happy scrapping!

No comments: