Monday, May 18, 2015

Baby ABC Book


This is my baby, when he was a baby :) Similar to my last post ... I've made an ABC book for each of my kids with their baby pictures.  (All 5 DONE!)  I pick pictures that go along with the poem (posted below) from birth to 9 months of age.  It becomes one of their favorite books to read, especially because it's all about them.   Paper here is a mix from the "Not to Shabby" collections (Parker, Penelope, and Memory Lane) all by Shabby Princess.
 

These pages are 6 x 6, and similar to my previous post, I've done this traditionally for some of my kids and digitally for some of them. These books are fun to look at and campare the features of my kids faces, to see who looks like who, etc. They also like to show them at school when they are 'kid of the week," and it helps them make learning their ABC's fun!
 
Here is the poem (revised):
I picked this up off the internet over 10 years ago and have no idea where I found it.
 

A is for angel sent from above,
B is for baby smothered with love.
C is for cute as cute can be,
D is for discovering just daddy and me.
E is for everything baby and more,
F is for father walking the floor.
G is for glad that you are finally here,
H is for heaven you bring so near.
I is for the innocence in your baby eyes,
J is for jabbering which tells no lies.
K is for kisses the sweet baby kind,
L is for love no greater you'll find.
M is for magical moments with mommy,
N is for eating your hands, nummy, nummy.
O is for the only things that you do,
P is for precious baby so perfect and new.
Q is for quiet so don't make a peep,
R is for rocking you gently to sleep.
S is for sunny sweet smiles each new day,
T is for tummy time where you can play.
U is for the unforgetable moments we share,
V is for very valuable to those who care.
W is for my wiggly wondering child,
X is for the exciement you display so mild.
Y is for yesterdays that fly by so fast.
Z is for zzz's and good dreams that last.
 
 
(I wrote this from memory ... lol .. guess I've read it a few times!)
 


1 comment:

irinka said...

Beautiful album. THanks for sharing your ABS's I'd love to do something like this