Monday, January 25, 2016

Quick & Easy Valentines Flower Vase



 
During this time of year, things around my house calm down a bit and I start to get crafty again.  I saw this idea while looking at facebook one evening and just fell in LOVE with it!  I had just picked up a little bouquet of flowers from the dollar store also, and knew it would be the perfect vase to go along with the Valentines color scheme for my house. 
 
I found a heart sticker from my stash of stickers and stuck it to the jar.  In the garage I gave it a quick coating of paint.  After it was dry I wrapped some twine around the top.  It needed a little more cream color to it, so I used a bit of lace.  I wanted to add a little red to the bottom portion of the vase so I punch a couple hearts from some scrap paper and glued them to the ends of my twine bow.  A little stitch marking to go around the heart to help see it better, some flowers in the vase, and quick, easy instant Valentines vase for your home décor!

No comments: