Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Vintage Camera and Mini Sneak Peak

 
This project has been sitting in my head for 6 months now ... and I finally did something about it!  It turned out better than I hoped.  I used some specialy papers from JoAnns (looks like leather), and BoBunny "Mamma Razzi" paper line for the album.  Also, it is covered, inside and out, with Tim Holtz Alterations metal gadgets.  I haven't figured out the closure for the back of the camera yet, but the mini is stored in the back. 

 
Inside, I used the 'polaroid' and 'film strip' ideas to create the layout of the mini.  I wanted to make a mini to tell my amazing photography journey these last 4 years.  Still need to write the tutorial for these last two projects (camera and school house).  Note: my website is coming along nicely and I am ever increasingly excited for it to start!

No comments: