Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Handbag and Mini Album_Noteworthy Series

 
This month for my Noteworthy Series on you tube video...
I am sharing a darling project as well as a quick and easy album.  This video gives you all the dimensions you need to create the bag and mini album, as well as, shares extra ideas you can make you bag look like.
 This bag is made from one sheet of cardstock and the mini album is made from cards and there coordinating envelopes.  The one shown above I decorated using my FairyLand Digital Collection.
 
I do not have a pattern available for this project, because not all cards and their coordinating envelopes are the same.  But it was very easy to put together and print out.  Next, month I will be sharing a more detailed post of how I create these amazing digital albums.



http://sharinashack.com/product/fairy-land/
 
Click on this photo (above) and it will take you to this collection on my website.
 

No comments: