Thursday, March 13, 2014

FairyLand Digital Collection

http://sharinashack.com/product/fairy-land/
 
Spring is beginning to peak through a little bit (and here the wind has started to blow). I always think of bright colors and fun activities that don't require hats, coats, and gloves.  Perhaps an afternoon tea party, or a trip to the park.  The FairyLand Collection is very versitle and can be used for many occassions, especially anything super girly and cute!   
 
This collection was inspired by my 6 year old daughter.  She is the true artist of these darling fairies, crowns, and wands.  Her style of art is truly unique and darling!  I love it!  The older she gets the more I realize that she is very crafty and her little mind thinks a lot like mine.  One big difference we have is that I tend to be clean and orderly and she is a disaster! lol  Ah well ...  she is still very fun to make 'projects' with and I can't seem to supply her with enough paper, tape, and glue.  Thanks to her for the inspiration.

 
Below are some detailed veiws of this collection.
 




 
 Here is a fun handbag and mini album project, I've shared on you tube, that I made using this darling collection. The dimensions are in the video as well. :)
 
 

No comments: