Wednesday, June 4, 2014

G45-Steampunk Debutante

 
Here is a set of projects I've been working on a little at a time over the past year ... ish :) They were made using G45 Steampunk Debutante papers.

 
First, is this organizer that I finished last year.  I designed it to hold my things as I scrapbook and help to keep me organized.  I gave the plans to my husband and he created it out of hardboard.  Then I painted it black and modge podged the papers on. 

 
I have loved the extra organization it provides, but I really love the fun flair it adds to my workspace.

 
I just finished this album the other day and I love how it turned out.  I will be writing a tutorial for it as well.  I'll let you know when it is available for purchase. :)  Here is the link to the pattern.  And here is a video displaying the project.  The album holds full 4x6 and even 5x7 photographs. 









 
I have placed the charms I was going to hang from the spine in a "safe place," which basically means I can't find them right now. :)

 
This was going to be the cover of my album at one point in time.  Then I put the project down to work on other pressing projects and forgot my whole idea.  So it ended up being a display picture, but I really love the colors, metal elements, etc.  It was so much fun to work with the G45 papers (which I've wanted to do for a while, but have been busy working on projects for my local classes I hadn't had time).  I have more G45 paper for different seasons and can't wait to pull them out and play!

No comments: