Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Country Clock and Clockworks Mini Album

 
I am very excited to bring this project to you.  The idea came to me a few months ago and I finally had time to finish it.  This is my Country Clock home decor project!  The main body of the clock IS ALSO the mini album.  It is strong and sturdy and packs a bunch of photos.  Here is a 4th of July version of the clock, but it would also be adorable as a "Bewitching Hour" for Halloween, "A Time for Thanks" for Thanksgiving, or "Christmas Time" clock.  Really, the ideas are endless and I  hope to be making another one soon :) Here is the link to the tutorial on my website.  Take a quick tour with me of this album in a you tube video as well.

 
Inside is my Clock Works  Mini Album design.  In the tutorial, I share how to make this album (written instructions as well as photos for every step).  It has layers, upon layers of fun interaction and movement just like the inside workings of a clock.  There are small and wide belly bands that hold photo slides and journaling spots.  There are flip pages and even extra large pockets for those 4x6 photos.
 






 
BoBunny: "Anthem" 6x6 and Noteworthy (and two sheets of 12x12, but I don't remember which ones)
Tim Holtz: clock, gears, and key hole

No comments: