Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let's Boogie Mini Album

 
Last year I saw Laura Denison's "Surf's Up" beach house on you tube and knew it would be perfect to hold the 500+ pictures I took of my family at the beach that summer.  Here is the link to Laura's pattern.  I used  BoBunny "Key Lime" Collection.  I used a 6x6 stack and a couple sheets of the 12 x 12 to make the beach house and the album, along with coordinating cardstocks.  I finished the beach house last summer, but knew there wasn't enough room in the mini album pattern for my pictures.  Finally, I was inspired to create this album which holds over 100+ photos, most of them 4 x 6!  Here is the link to my pattern on my website.  And here is the link to the you tube video showing my album.  As soon as I was done taking these photos, I loaded my album with all those fun pictures and I love it!  Remember: life is better at the beach!


 
Load your album with horizontal 4 x 6 photos or in the  place of 4 x 6 photos, use 3 x 4 vertical photos to fill the space.
 

 
 

 

 
Also load these books with journaling and more pictures.

 
The 'drop' on the 'wave circle was an accident.  I applied stickles glitter, let it dry, then glossy accents and walked away.  When I came back the glossy accents had pooled in one spot and dried, forming a 'droplet of water!'  It looks amazing!


No comments: