Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vintage Suitcase

 
Here is the story ...  I created this suitcase to hold my Vacation Smashbook (posted earlier this year), but I never finished it.  This month I joined a challegne to 'create a suitcase.'  I decided it would be a good opportunity to finish it up.  I never dreamed it would recieve the amazing feedback that it did and I am still amazed!  Thank you everyone!  I hadn't written the pattern before I posted it but was compelled to write it quickly, as many wanted the pattern/tutorial. 
 
 
Thanks again for your support!
 
 
The blue, green, and vintage flowers I made using Tamra Merrill method, link to that tutorial is here.






 
Credits: DCWV "the Travel Adventure Stack"
Embellishments: sm flowers and metal clock "Paper Studio," camera charm "7 Gypsies," stickers "Me and My Big Ideas," number plate and buckles "Tim Hotlz."

4 comments:

Chidkid said...

Amazing..so much work! Fabulous result.

Sinikka said...

Really love it. I will check out the video and also the pattern. Thanks for sharing this beauty on facebook

Regina said...

This has an instant "WOW-factor" to it! This is truly amazing!! You are so talented!
Regina*

Diane said...

Oh this is so cute. Love the straps, flowers, stamps, tag, the little camera is adorable and the sentiment is so sweet. Beautiful job.

Hugs
Diane