Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Window Album

 
My children might as well be snowmen and snowgirls.  When they get home from school they put on their snow suites and head outside into the freezing cold (even with the extra wind chill here) and spend the rest of the evening building snow people, forts, pulling each other on sleds, have snowball fights, etc.  On occasion I actually join them in all this chaos, but most of the time I watch from my 'winter window' and laugh and smile as they play.  This album was made to remind me of all the fun things I watch going on outside my 'winter window' during this cold season. 
 
Link to the pattern (on sale is winter season thru Jan. 31st)
Link to the you tube video showing the project.

 
The box opens up and the pages flip out to the sides using Laura Denison's "out of the box bindingsystem."  Inside the pages are these fun interactive tags.
 
 
Open the page flaps for more places for photos and journaling.



Credits: DCWV 2014 winter paper collection

No comments: