Friday, January 9, 2015

Winter Chills Digital Collection

 
Winter finally came here in Utah, on Christmas Day! What a wonderful suprise!  I love winter… everything about it … the delicate white snow fluttering to the ground, the red noses on my kids faces, the snowmen and snowforts, tubbing down the hill, and the warm cocoa that greets you when you come inside from all the fun. Around our house, I don’t think a day goes by that my kids don’t spend some part of the day playing in the snow. As a result I get TONs of pictures and I wanted a kit that would ‘have it all.’ So I created the Winter Chills Collection. It has a fun, playful flavor but still showcases the whimsy.  It is loaded with all sorts of fun embellishments for any snowy day activity and 22 designer papers!  On sale this delightfully winter season.



 
And if you wanna save yourself a little extra time, here I've already made a bunch of titles, tags, and journaling spots in the Winter Memories Extras.


No comments: