Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snowglobe Album

 
So ... Etsy didn't work out so good for me, and baby number five has kept me supper busy.  So I haven't posted much, but I haven't stop creating!  I have a goal to post my projects more often this year just to keep you inspired once in a while.  With that note, let's get started.  This is an album idea I started last year.  I made the snowglobes and the tags and then got stumped ... that doesn't happen to anybody else does it. LOL!  Well, this year while I was looking for ideas for a different project inspiration hit for this one instead (isn't it always they way).  So I put the other project away and pulled this one out again.  LOVE the way it turned out with all the bling, felt, twine, stickers, embossing, etc.  I'm so glad I waited for the inspiration to hit.  Now I just need to dig through the family photos for some adorable shots of my kids playing in the snow.  To finish it off I was going to put them on chipboard, but then I got stumped _AGAIN!  Awe, inspiration will hit again at the right time.  Happy Scrapping!

 
Credits: Paper line is Basic Grey "Eskimo Kisses" from a few years ago.
I used the "Joys of the Season" Cricut Cartridge for the snow globe pieces and tags. 
The grey swirls are from the "Accent Essentials" Cricut Cartridge. 
The rest was just random things from my stash of supplies.

No comments: