Friday, April 4, 2014

Sweet Rain Digital Collection

http://sharinashack.com/product/sweet-rain-digital-collection/
 
Ever since I was young I have loved to play in the rain.  When most people head indoors for the day I enjoy a calm walk down the streets barefoot and often up to my knees in warm water.  Now that I have children, we stand at the front door and watch the rain fall.  Before long everyone has found their coats, taken off their shoes, and headed down the street (where the water pools up).  We’ve made skim boards to try our skill and gliding across the shallow water, road our bikes through it making spectacular splashes, run around with umbrellas that do us little good, and the rain makes a wet trampoline better than any sprinkler can.  We’ve even had a little fun during some neighborhood flooding (my son rode the kayak down the street).  I hide my camera under my coat and whip it out to take pictures of all these fun activities through it all.  Afterwards the kids enjoy a warm bath and have the best stories and memories.  I designed the Sweet Rain Collection with a fun whimsical style to help share all the fun activities that can be done in the rain.  Be sure to take a look at the Sweet RainWaterfall Paper Bag Mini Album also, for a premade mini album that makes it easy to share those photos.  Just drop your photos in, add your journaling, print the files and paste them to your mini album.  See the next post for more detail pictures of this mini album.


 
http://sharinashack.com/product/sweet-rain-waterfall-paper-bag-mini-album/
 

No comments: