Monday, April 7, 2014

Waterfall PaperBag Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphaD08gslk
 
Happy rainy days everyone!  Here is this months you tube video, the Waterfall Paperbag Mini Album.  I have made many of these because they are quick and easy, and very adaptable to any theme (see more photos below).  A special feature to this album is my new "Sweet Rain" Digital Collection.  Also available is the "Sweet Rain" Digital Waterfall Paperbag Mini Album.  Drop in your pictures, save, print, and create your interactive mini album! (Shown here)  In my next post I will show you how I print and create my mini albums.
 
 
The first pages have tags and a flip out page.

 
The middle pages have an interactive window opening.

 
The last pages  have room for lots of photos and the special "waterfall" flip out feature, along with extra large tags. 

http://sharinashack.com/product/sweet-rain-waterfall-paper-bag-mini-album/
(click on the picture)
 
Here are some other examples using the traditional scrapbooking style...
 
Summer theme:
 
 
Fishin theme:

 
Vacation or Road Trip theme:

 
I actually have these three premade (they look just like this) and are ready for purchase, if anyone is interested.  Contact me.
 
 
 

No comments: