Monday, April 21, 2014

Fairyhouse Video is Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seyxNufIEyM
Here is the video to the fairy house pattern as I promised earlier this month.  I have successfully taught the first set of classes for this project in April and it was a blast! 
 
I will be teaching a second set of classes this coming month, May 1st and May 8th from 6-9pm.  Sign up at JoAnn's in Cedar City, Utah.  If you can't make the class or don't live within a reasonable distance to attend the class :) Not a problem.  Pick up the tutorial for this project here and browse the rest of my website for more tutorials you may also want!  Each pattern includes dimensions, written descriptions and pictures for each step.  It also includes embellishing ideas!  Send your finished projects to my email www.sharinashack@gmail.com

No comments: