Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween Rules Digital Collection

 
Halloween is one of my favorite times of year.  There are soooo many fun activities to do as a family with this fun holiday season.  Every year we take our kids to our local pumpkin patch, then we carve intricate patterns out of them.  We hold a ‘Spooky Dinner’ with games afterward, rake the leaves and jump in them, and of course there is Trick or Treating.  A few years ago, my husband’s family started a new tradition, where we have a family gathering with all the siblings and cousins.  The kids go to a carnival, we eat spooky food, and play more games.  In celebration of all these activities, and more, I designed the Halloween Rules Collection.  Scrapbook ALL the festivities using one collection and have a spooky time!  Here is the link to this collection on my webstie.  And it's on sale this month!!
 
 
Wanna save some time and effort?  This is the Halloween Rules Extras that can be purchased seperately from the origianl collection.  Here is the link to the Extras on my website.  Also, on sale this month. 
 
How do I use these kits? With my 5 kids and all the family activities and holidays, I've started condensing the scrapbooks into 'groupings.' For example, my Halloween scrapbooks for the past several years show the ENTIRE season in one book. I mean, everything. From the pumpking patch, the carving, the family parties, the trick or treating, the carnivals, etc. I do it this way so I only have to think about the style and color scheme of these activities ONE TIME! Because of that, everything in my kit has to fit all these festivities. It's not just a collection about costumes and trick or treating. It will also work fantastic for the hay rides and jumping in the leaves. Here are some of the pages in my digital ebook (my ebooks are 12x12 digital pages, that I place in a double page spread and save). When the book is done, I burn it onto CD's and send them to the grandparents to enjoy.  All they have to do is put it on their DVD player and watch the book on their big screen TV's. You can also save any videos you took of the season onto the CD to keep everything together.
 



 
I love to create silly games for our family spooky dinners and festivals.  Here is a silly game made using the TODAYS EVENTS cards from this collection ... for FREE!  The kids pick a card and have to act out what is on the card.  Play it like cherades or use it when the kids come trick or treating (they have to do a trick before they can get a treat).
 

http://sharinashack.com/wp-content/uploads/Digital%20Products/SharinaShack_HalloweenRules_FreebieGameCards.zip
 








  

No comments: