Wednesday, September 3, 2014

School Binder Mini Album

 
Here is the last video in my FREE mini album series on you tube, the School Binder Mini Album.  It has been a fabulous year and I've enjoyed sharing these projects with you.  I hope you have had a chance to see some of my other projects and video's showing them as well.  The patterns are available on my website at www.sharinashack.com under the mini albums tab.
 
Also, I am pleased to announce my new video series on you tube...
In my new video series I will be showing how to create some fabulous Foto Folio's that double as home decor items as well. I guarantee to have 6 videos in this series (one every other month), but may add more as the year progresses :)  This series will start in October 2014, and the patterns will be available for purchase on my website as well.  Sneak peaks to come!







No comments: