Friday, September 26, 2014

Handcart and the Tucked Away Mini Album

 
I think I took a trek across the desert just to bring this pattern to you ... lol!  However, as these things tend to be, it was well worth the effort!  So, without further delay, here it is, the "Handcart" home decor piece and the "Tucked Away Mini Album."  The baskets inside the handcart are removable, so you can arrange them to your liking.  The mini album is housed inside the main part of the handcart for easy storage.  And the umbrella is removable as well, for more arranging options. 






 
Not only does the album 'tuck away' neatly inside the handcart, but it is filled with places to 'tuck away' all the fun moments that we treasure.



 
Papers for the above cart are the "Secret Garden" Collection from G45
 

This handcart was my origanol.  I started it a couple years ago, then took a break to create my website and work on some you tube videos.  By the time I got around to finishing it up, I had forgotten how I had put it together ... so, I had to make a second one (the flower cart) to remind myself.  I love how different these are and how absolutely adorable they both turned out.  I think this would also make a darling 'hot dog stand' for your favorite family BBQ photos, a spooky cart for Halloween, or a gift giving cart for Christmast time.


 


 
Papers for this project are "The Sweet Stack" by DCWV.   Although this paper is not longer in print, there are a couple of other manufacturers who have just put out some darling 'sweet's type paper, that would be perfect for this project.

No comments: