Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sled Foto Folio Christmas Version

 
Wow!  Isn't this gorgeous!  Happy Holidays everyone!  Here I am with a super fun project today.  This is my Sled Foto Folio.  Again, it's my fun twist to the popular foto folio's, similar to the Shadow Box Foto Folio.  What makes it so unique?   It's a beautiful home decor item as well as a mini album (see photo at the bottom).  You can purchase this tutorial on my website here.  And it's on sale for the holidays.  Also, don't foget to watch the you tube video accompanying it, here.  I'll be posting it's twin, 'the winter sled' addition in the next couple days, so check back to see how different and equally beautiful that sled turned out. 







 
This is the display in my entry way ... doesn't it fit in nicely with the Old Santa theme!?!  I love it!
Credits: Graphic 45 "Christmas Past" 2009