Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Double Paper Bag Swap

 
This is another album I did for a swap.  It is a double paper bag ablum (using regular lunch size paper bags, so it's actually pretty large).  Here is the you tube tutorial for the project that gave us the start for our swap.  The tutorial gives you lots of different options and ways to arrange your pages, so ultimatley it was up to me.  I added a triple pocket page to mine, that wasn't in the video, but I've used it before and thought it went well with this paper collecion.  This is one of the tallest albums I've ever done (as I tend to stick with the smaller sizes), but it was a fun change and I really loved the colors.  I also tried to keep it pretty open ended, so the recipient can theme it to any of "Lif'es Treasured Moments."










 
Credits: "9th Street Paper" from the Paper Company (paper)
and the 4x6 double sided pocket cards and 3x4 pocket cards

No comments: