Monday, December 15, 2014

Chipboard Mini Album Swap

 
I just wanted to share this was a chipboard album I made for a swap.  I wanted to create more room for photos and journaling so I made some pockets that opened up on the side to insert tags into.  On the various pages I added flaps, and different size pockest to hold smaller tags.  I kept the embellishing quite simple because the paper is so beautiful, it speaks volumes for itself.  Hope this inspires a new creation :)






 
Credits: paper - Mariposa from DCWV, the 4.5 x 6.5 stack, black cardstock, pillow butterfly stickers and boarders were from K&Company "Susan Wignet" is the designer name.  I also used one of my EK success scallop boarder punches and some black twill.
 
This is the album I got in return.  Isn't it just lovely!  I am loving these colors and how calm it makes me feel.  Thank you so much Karen Cline.
 


 

No comments: