Friday, April 24, 2015

New! Shabby Princess Digital Collection

http://sharinashack.com/product/shabby-princess-collection/
 

Wow, let's change things up a little bit :)  So, yes I love paper crafting, but part of me really loves digital design and scrapbooking as well.  Every now and again I get a digital collection idea and the bug takes hold and this is what I end up with :)  Here is my latest edition, the Shabby Princess Collection, for all your shabby, girly, princess, baby needs!  At some point in our lives all girls love a little bit of pink, purple and frills with a little bit of shabbyness to tie it in a bow :)
 
The collection includes 12 papers (300dpi, jpeg format)
and 87 elements (300dpi, png format)
 
I've already created a baby shower invitation for my sisters baby shower with it and it is darling!  Wouldn't it make a fantastic mother's day card, album, page, etc. 

Here are a few views of the collection.
 
 


 


No comments: