Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Video Audition 2015

 
Wow!  I'm back again with the video portion of my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition.  This has been such a fantastic adventure and I am still in shock and completely excited about make the 25 finalists in the first place!  I keep thinking about how much fun it would be to work with so many fabulous designers, I wish we could all make it and get to know each other better!
 
For my video I decided to share three projects...
 
 
However, you all know how much I love to teach - so I created a video tutorial for the mini album.  It's the smashbook that goes inside the Suitcase!  Measurements are included in the video!
 
 
Paper is "Come Away with Me" collection from Graphic 45
 
Hot Air Balloon
No tutorial yet, but I am planning on writing one :)
 


 
 
 
Vintage Suitcase
 

 

 
Vacation Smashbook
 




 
 
 

No comments: