Monday, April 27, 2015

School Days Frame




My last project share as the Guest Designer at Country Craft Creations is a School Days Frame.
 
 
(the main paper was "Spelling")
 
A few months ago, on one of my facebook pages, they did an ATC swap.  As I went looking for ideas I came across a term called "inchies" which are a similar idea to ATC's.  Inchies are like miniture scrapbook pages created to fit a one inch square.  The idea was fabulous and I found tons of great examples.  As I looked at this paper this School Days "inchies" idea formed. 
 
These squares are not an inch big however, in fact they are 2 1/2 square.  I used bits of scraps from my other two projects and the 3x3 cut apart page, which I fussy cut.  Then I used foam tape to give the project dimension and some of the pillow stickers from the collection.  Finally I mounted the final squares to graph paper and framed it in an
8x10 frame.  It came together quite quickly! 
 
Add a mason jar full of pencils to the ensemble and between these 3 projects you'll have a fabulous display for your home.  One that will be enjoyed in your hands and on the shelf.



No comments: