Friday, April 19, 2013

Vintage Mini

 
Here one of the three I promised in my last post.  This project happened 'just because' I wanted to make something fun and different.  I made a number of the flowers here on the front cover (I'll have to show you how in another post sometime), some where premade.  I crocheted the wrap around tie also.  Love how this turned out.


 
Inside are a couple of differnt style pages, here are just a few of my favorites.  There is a lot of fun things cut from my cricket, stamps I have, heat emboxxing, and some awesome trim I found at JoAnns.  It measures about 6x6x2.5.  Paper is from Colorbok (at Walmart).



3 comments:

B.D. said...

I LOVE your scrapbooking albums, I was wondering if you could help me create one for my wedding anniversary? How can i contact you? Thanks!

Sharina said...

Sure ... I'll see what I can do to get you started or help you along. Email me at smbadams2003@yahoo.com, put "wedding anniversary" in the subject title and I'll get back with you asap. :)

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to make one of these for my wedding anniversary too! :)