Friday, April 19, 2013

Travel Bag Mini

 
This album I designed to teach at JoAnn's one of these coming months.  The paper is DCWV "My Sunshine Stack."  Love this paper because it can be used for anything summertime: vacation, riding bikes, going to the park, swimming, etc.  I have about half left that I can't wait to find something to use it on. :) I had a closure on it, but it wasn't working (thus the small holes).  I've just picked up a new one, but haven't put it on yet. There is room for 40+ photos/journaling spots in this book (you could fit all of summer in here).
 
It opens into three sections (there is one under the left half there also). 

 

 
The top part is a 'book' that opens both ways and holds tags.  The bottom is three flip pockets that hold more tags.

 
Inside each tied fold up section is a pocket designed to hold an extra tag, as well as, more places for good size photos.

 
And still there is an even larger tied fold out that holds and extra pocket and an extra page.  This album is approx. 7x5.5x1 and it has a fun handle as well.  Stay in touch for when I will be teaching this album at JoAnn's.  The pattern will be up on my website (which is still in progress) as soon as I get it up :)

No comments: